National Fatherhood Initiative's 24/7 Dad™ Power Hour: The Christian Dad is the newest addition to Care Net's Joseph Project. In this video-based study, Care Net's president Roland Warren, formerly president of National Fatherhood Initiative, guides fathers through exercises to help them become the best dads that they can be.
The Christian Dad, helps men in one-on-one meetings or small group settings, through podcasts, videos, and one hour gatherings, explore God's intentions and design for fathers and families. Men will be encouraged to "Reach Up" to God and "Reach Out" to their families with activities and strategies to try at home.
- One 24/7 Dad™ Power Hour DVD complements each session with inspiring teaching and engages group members
- One Small Group Instruction Manual serves as a guide to help you run a successful small group.
- One Small Group Participant's Guide helps the dads in your group focus their study and apply what they have learned at home
This studyfocuses on key fathering characteristics like masculinity, discipline, and work/family balance - with a Biblical foundation so that men can explore God's design for fathers and families.
- Christian Fatherhood
- The "Heart" of Fatherhood
- Honor the Father
- Expectations and Fatherhood
- Raising Adams and Eves
- First Fruits Mentality