Reach new and expectant dads when they need it most! DoctorDad® Workshops which are great for groups and one-on-one meetings are essential for new and expectant dads as they help increase fathers health literacy by providing them with the knowledge and skills they need to successfully care for their young children right from the start.
Presented as 60-90 minute stand-alone workshops, or as supplemental sessions to your current fatherhood programming, DoctorDad® Workshops allow you to focus on the health and safety issue(s) that matters most to your dads, from keeping children well, to taking care of a sick child, along with preventing injuries, and creating a safe home.
The Sick Child workshop: Fevers, the common cold, dehydration, and more.
Each DoctorDad® Workshop includes:
- 1 DoctorDad® Workshop Guide with guided information to facilitate each session.
- DoctorDad® Facilitators Guide, including:
- Information about the program's underlying principles and themes
- Marketing Materials including posters and postcards
- Evaluation and Survey Materials including Participant Questionnaire and Certificate of Completion
- 5 DoctorDad® Fathers Handbooks for dads to use during the session and keep as a reference
Additional Fathers Handbooks are available in packs of 5 for $40.00 to re-stock for your next session!