- Please choose the number of seats you want for your cohort. This option is for a group purchase/per seat. We will be in contact for the next steps on accessing this training. If you want to take this course as an individual learner, please click here: Individual learner
- This course is available to graduates of the Compassion, Hope, and Help course (online or in-person). If you would like to become certified to use the online version of the curriculum, please pre-register for the facilitator's course at Centers of Excellence University. Thank you!
This is a self-paced course that guides learners through approximately 4 hours of interactive lessons. In Gospel Compassion, your client services team will be equipped to
- Explain how their relationship with Jesus Christ elevates the pregnancy decision coach's role beyond social service work.
- Recognize the gospel of Jesus Christ, understand strategies for overcoming fear of sharing the gospel, and prepare to invite interested clients into a relationship with God through Jesus as the Holy Spirit leads.
- Identify how a client's relationship with Jesus Christ can alter how they make pregnancy-involved decisions.
- Understand the crucial role of the Christian church to disciple people making pregnancy decisions and experiencing the outcomes of those decisions.